Sunday, December 27, 2020

Outgunned


- "Uh-uh, who said you could leave, cunt? We're not done here yet! You tried to humiliate me in public. Pathetic attempt by the way. But I know no mercy in this matter. Your pussy will pay the price now."
- "Get out of my way, blondie! You are not worth my time. I only compete with real women and not with post-pubescent girls."
- "Alright then. Then I'll tell everyone that you cowardly avoided my challenge. I'm sure that all women in town will continue to respect you as a serious opponent."
- "You know what? Fuck you! You wanna pussyfight, huh? I warned you. I'll outfuck you so hard that you'll never dare challenge a woman out of your league again. Come on, show me how you're equipped!"
- "I'll show you what league I'm in. Your wet cunt is just another one that my powerful pussy will dominate. You will feel it soon. But first I want to know what your tits are made of. What do you mean, a little nipple duel to warm us up?"
- "That will probably stay the most thrilling part. Let's have that titfight! After all, we want you to be nice and wet when I destroy you."

No comments:

Post a Comment