Sunday, January 30, 2022

The love-hate relationship with your wife


"You know, I remember the day I met your wife for the first time very well. You invited me over to spend the afternoon with the both of you at the pool. It was just supposed to be harmless spending time together. But even as we greeted each other, there was an undeniable tension between your wife and me. She immediately perceived me as a competitor or a threat. Well, you know me. I always like to take this as a challenge. I can't remember the exact reason, but at some point we got into an argument. And before we knew it, we were crossing clits while you watched us fighting for our honor. To be honest, I still can't stand your slut wife to this day. But I have to admit that she proved her womanhood that day. It was a great match. I guess we're kind of sisters in spirit. So if your wife ever wants to repeat this duel, let me know! I'm always willing to slide my wet pussy over her's."

No comments:

Post a Comment