Sunday, July 10, 2022

Cunt War in Cancún


Dear little sister,
I send you greetings from Cancún. The weather is great and the beaches are gorgeous. But you were right. It was actually just a matter of time before I messed with some bitch here. However, that's no wonder when you consider how provocative all the girls are walking around here. They're just begging for a sex duel challenge.
In the end I faced such a whore from Belfast. With her huge tits, she probably thought she had something ahead of me. But as I've always taught you, big tits are a nice addition, but almost irrelevant when it comes to sexfighting. I let her feel this as our wet pussies collided on the beach. You know me. When it's woman to woman, my wild side awakens. But you can't imagine how incredibly intense that fight was. I think it was six orgasms and it was still a tie. In the end, of course, I outfucked her, but it took a lot more effort than I expected. She was a fantastic opponent for a terrific clit war.
Afterwards we fucked once or twice just for fun. Next we want to look for some sluts for a two on two. As a team we are certainly even more dangerous. Anyway, the holiday is going as expected. We will see each other in two weeks.
Your big sister 💋

2 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and follow you on Twitter…I love to write photostories like yours (mostly on catfights, but some on sexfight)…I got to say that this is one of the hottest thing I’ve ever read…and the choice of the gifs (where are they from?) is perfect…
    Greetings…truly…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I made most gifs myself from videos I found on the web.

      Delete