Sunday, April 10, 2022

Thoughts of a sexfighter


"Finally the moment has come. I don't know for how long or how many times I've wanted to meet Amanda toe-to-toe. Now we face each other, both naked and wet, ready to unleash our pussies on each other.
She looks determined, I can see it in her eyes. But she won't intimidate me. I'm undoubtedly the better woman.
Her soft skin feels so good on mine. And I can already feel the warmth between her thighs. Fuck! The fight has already begun, even though our clits haven't even touched yet. I have to concentrate. I can't let this bitch make me too horny.
Brace yourself! When our cunts intermingle and our bodies intertwine, I'll make you squeak. Your orgasm will be intense."

6 comments:

  1. Post more pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brunette shall win this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. You going to post anytime soon or dead blog???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a temporary break. The fact that I've been posting regularly for the last two years is because I've had more time than usual for my blog. Now I will probably publish a little more irregularly. I hope you'll understand.

      Delete
    2. you are within your rights to take breaks, ignore the negative comments

      Delete
  4. Not really negative comments, it's not rude to ask and there's no law that says we can't so.......

    ReplyDelete