Sunday, June 27, 2021

The art of pussy-to-pussy war


Forcing an opponent to orgasm against her will is an art in itself. It requires both sexual-aesthetic skill and physical fitness. At the same time, the rival will do everything in her power to gain the upper hand in her favor. A sexual athlete has to master numerous tribadic tricks in order to be able to react appropriately to any situation, both offensively and defensively. In addition, each battlefield has its own requirements. Fighting takes place very differently in bed than on watered mats. This ultimately ensures that every sexfight has its own laws.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my.. this is all so thought out and informative! I cam already tell I'm gonna enjoy going through this!

    Can you please tell me where these gifs are from? I'm very positive this is from Trib Dolls but who are the girls? Can you also please me who are the girls in your backdrop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks. :) If these posts weren't informative and thought out, the blog wouldn't serve its purpose. :D

      No, this scene is not from Trib-Dolls, but from Tribgirls. It's the video TRIB-423 Denise vs. Luna.
      I'm not sure who the girls in the backdrop are. It's just a nice picture I once found. I only know that it's from SapphicErotica.

      Delete