Sunday, January 31, 2021

Teammates

Rachel finally has Jeannie exactly where she wants her. It's been a month since Jeannie replaced her as captain of the volleyball team. Rachel remained unrivaled for over five years and out of the blue she had to step down in favor of this upstart. She wouldn't forgive Jeannie for this audacity. In fact, she wanted revenge. She wanted to humiliate Jeannie just as much as she did. Rachel watched her rival for a time, trying to find anything useful. Then she noticed that Jeannie regularly checked out her teammates in the shower as well as the changing room. That was it! Rachel was sure that this lesbian couldn't resist a sex duel with her. So after training Rachel waited in the locker room for Jeannie, who was always the last to come out of the shower. She was quite perplexed as she faced a completely naked Rachel:


- "Rachel? What are you doing here? And why aren't you dressed yet?"
- "Listen. I know you always act innocent and want to be friends with everyone, don't you? But you don't wrap me around your finger. You maliciously stole my position. I want reparation for this. I noticed you fucked your way through half the team. Lovely, but nothing I haven't already done. So you think you're good huh? Do you think you're good enough to satisfy my pussy before I've satisfied yours?"
- "Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you took the trainer's decision so badly. I really do. But I had nothing to do with it. And I want to be honest with you. I only start a sex war with girls I absolutely hate. They get to feel my wild and dangerous side. Believe me, this is no fun for my opponents. I have nothing against you and I don't want to hurt you."
- "Mhmm, does that mean that you feel no desire for my wet, willing cunt? Don't you want us to mix our juices and let our slippery pussies slide over each other? Again and again, hard and fast, until we clit warred to exhaustion?"
- "Fuck...fine, let's duel! But don't say I didn't warn you. I quickly lose control of myself when I go pussy to pussy. And do you promise me that afterwards everything will be fine between us and that we become friends?"
- "It'll all depend on the outcome of our little contest, sweetie."


But as soon as they crossed clits, Rachel realized that she had talked too big. She was just out of Jeannie's league, was fucked as hard as she has never been fucked before and could hardly offer any effective resistance. After countless torturous minutes, Rachel came in an explosive orgasm while Jeannie had barely started to sweat. The spot on the bench where they had fought out their match was completely wet from their quarreling pussies. But for Jeannie it was nothing more than a training fight. She has already faced sheer invincible opponents in brutal scissor battles, which were fought with indescribable ferocity of tribadic skills. Unlike them, Rachel wasn't much of a challenge. Said loser felt a strange mixture of shame and appreciation. On the one hand, she was angry that she lost the duel she had asked for, on the other hand, she now respected Jeannie. She had earned herself the title of captain. She rightfully won it from her predecessor. Rachel could live with that and maybe she and Jeannie would become friends after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment