Sunday, February 14, 2021

When lovers turn into foes, or "I ❤ 2 h8 U"


- "Hey babe. You know I love you. But I get so mad when you try to make me jealous of your perfect body. Now I have to punish you for this and prove to you that, despite your gorgeous tits and your soft pussy, I am still the better woman."
- "Then come over here! My pussy is already waiting for yours. Let me feel your punishment and see if I can counter it."


- "C'mon, I feel your clit. Let me feel your tits too!"
- "You're right. Let our nipples join in the fun as well."
- "This is still a war between our clits though. We should let them keep fighting."
- "Shut up and fuck!"


- "Enough! I want a rough hate fuck to the end! On the mat!"
- "You want it rough? You'll get it brutal."


- "Sweat a little bit, huh?"
- "But you love it when our slippery bodies slide over each other."
- "I do. It's like oil. But I didn't think you'd get weak so quickly."
- "I'll show you which of us is getting weak!"


- "Fuck! I can't keep going. Stooop! I give up! I'm way too horny right now, babe. Please stop before I embarrass myself."
- "Up to you. I think we'll settle this further tonight anyway. But then without limits...and without giving up. Orgasm is orgasm!"
- "Fine! I'll take all the time in the world for you. I won't hold back in our bed. This is my battlefield of choice."
- "I hope so. Have fun at work, honey. Don't let them notice how wet you are."

1 comment: