Sunday, November 26, 2023

The story of how I became a sexfighter


My fascination with sexual combat dates back to my late teens. But for a long time it never went beyond the occasional evening spent watching videos on pertinent websites. In any case, it took quite a long time until I was able to fully express my lesbian sexuality. In 2017, at the age of 22, I went to the University of California in Los Angeles for a semester abroad for six months. I wanted to use this time to have new, unique experiences. But what happened to me was not something I could have expected in advance. Let's put it this way, studying very quickly became irrelevant.

At the time, I lived in a student dormitory and shared an apartment with a roommate for seven months. She is one of the friendliest people I've ever met and she gave me a warm welcome. A few weeks later, three friends visited her one evening. When I asked about the reason for their meeting, they told me that one of them had a fight against another girl the next day and they wanted to discuss her approach together. Naive as I was at the time, I assumed she was a kickboxer or maybe a wrestler. Amused, they then tried to explain to me that this was a martial art of a slightly different, sensual kind. You could see their surprise when I revealed that I was familiar with the concept of sexfighting, even though I had never participated in one myself. However, I previously thought it was unrealistic that there were women who actually pursued this as a hobby. As a result, my roommate and her friends didn’t hesitate to invite me to their next "larger meeting".

This meeting was supposed to take place a few days later, but my roommate didn't want to tell me any more details. She only instructed me to dress as sexy as possible and to get tested for STD's first. Around seven o'clock in the evening we went together to an apartment near campus. The organizer, a fellow student of my roommate, let us in and a living room with around thirty women sitting close together opened up in front of me. They were all dressed provocatively and I noticed that they were eyeing me up and down skeptically. I was then welcomed to the "Kimber Club". It was introduced to me as a safe space where women could indulge in the art of tribadic competition far from prying eyes. I was told that the club was founded in the early 2010s by a student named Kimberly, hence the name. Here, tribfighting tactics could be exchanged, sexfight videos were watched and analyzed, and philosophical debates were held about the significance of sexfighting for feminism and the female self-image. Last but not least, a main purpose of these meetings was that the girls could challenge each other to duels. When asked if I wanted to join, there was only one answer. However, there was one requirement: I had to prove my skills. I was supposed to compete against a relatively new club member pussy to pussy. If I managed to defeat her or at least let her testify to my skills, I was allowed to join. I was incredibly nervous, but I didn't want to miss this opportunity under any circumstances.

The organizer led us both into a bedroom and my opponent locked the door behind us. Now we were all to ourselves. I tried to hide my tension and appear unfazed, but she had already seen through me. After all, I had only tried tribbing/scissoring once or twice in my life before, not as a fight, but as a mere sexual position, and I knew that I could experience intense orgasms from it. She assured me that everyone felt the same way I did at first, but that the nervousness would disappear in the heat of the first battle. Slowly, we both began to undress, peeling away clothing until we stood naked before each other. My eyes traveled over her curves, admiring her fit figure. But I really didn't have to hide anything either. With a sudden rush of confidence, I locked eyes with her and smashed my breasts with hers. Our bodies pressed together, skin to skin, as we engaged in a passionate struggle against climax. As the clit-to-clit battle intensified, my nervousness transformed into a fiery determination. I wanted to win at all costs. But suppressing the seemingly unstoppable orgasm proved more than just challenging. Luckily for me, my opponent also had obvious problems controlling her arousal about our wet pussies sliding over each other. A few seconds before I would have surrendered to the devastating ecstasy, my sexual rival's moans became faster and faster until she finally fell down and her pussy had to give in to mine. A few blinks of an eye later I came as well. Incredible. I had actually won my first ever sexfight. My opponent on the battlefield of pleasure congratulated me and complimented my skills.

Exhausted, we put our clothes back on and walked hand in hand back to the living room. We had compared our womanhoods and felt enthusiastic. Because I had proven myself to be a worthy tribfighter, I was accepted into the Kimber Club. Apparently, all this got some girls' blood boiling and one of them challenged another to a duel the following weekend. She accepted and they both stood up, met in the middle of the room and stood body to body face to face without saying a word for a few minutes. The whole living room was electrified and many girls got wet as the rivals stared each other down and heated up for the pussyfight. This and what I was able to experience in the following months shaped me like hardly anything else. It made me realize that the community of sexfighters is larger than you might expect. I was able to test and expand my skills in tribadic competitions of all kinds. I've clit-dueled some of the sexiest women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I experienced victories and defeats of the highest possible intensity. I got to be a part of something that few women on this planet will ever have in common with me. A year later, back in Germany, I met Nina, the love of my life. Today, six years later, we are married and at the same time sexual arch rivals as we regularly compare our pussies and clits. I live my dream! At best, this will also inspire many of you girls to follow your dreams and fantasies, because that's the only way we can experience true fulfillment.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic story!

    Although I do have a question, do you know if the "Kimber Club" is still around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, to my knowledge. Everyone who took part back then has now graduated, is married or has had children. And apparently there weren't enough successors. However, I can imagine that some women who still live in Los Angeles still meet up for a fight every now and then.

      Delete