Sunday, August 8, 2021

Pride comes before a fall


"I had to wait too long for that. I'm finally facing this cunt who has been mocking me for months. But damn. Her body is impressive, I have to admit that. At least now I understand why all the girls want to fuck with her. But big tits alone don't make a good sexfighter. Her eyes tell the truth. Her appearance is only supposed to cover up her self-doubt. The thought that you're going to cross clits with an 
experienced blonde like me makes you nervous, huh bitch? Then we'll see what you're really made of and whether you know how to use your tits and pussy. So you think you're ready? You want to get started? Then I won't keep you waiting. Let the tangle begin!"


"Fuck! I...underestimated her. She really knows how to fight woman-to-woman. Her pussy works mine like I haven't felt in a while. This slut is apparently more than just tits. But I don't care how good she fuckfights. I'm better. I've wrestled with much tougher bitches. I will trib her down. She will ultimately collapse beneath my power. I already feel her movements adapt to mine. That means she starts enjoying it. Or...do I adapt to her movements? Fuck! I mustn't cum, I mustn't lose. What's happening? No, no, no! Not her! You won't force me to orgasm. Never! Even if we both fuck ourselves insane, I won't let you win!"

No comments:

Post a Comment