Sunday, April 18, 2021

"We'll fuck when it's time to fuck!"


- "Come on, bitch! Get your ass in the ring! Or are you afraid of me?"
- "Don't embarrass yourself, cunt. Show me what you got!"


- "So you wanna make me cum, bitch? Wanna grind my clit, huh? We'll fuck when it's time to fuck!"
- "You are the one who's constantly grabbing my tits. Do you like them? Earn them!"


- "Alright, enough of this ridiculous foreplay! We both know where this is going. Tits out, whore! We fight this out naked and wet."
- "Good. That's the way I want it. Show me your tribbing skills!"
- "Finally we speak the same language. This is going to be interesting. I'm eager to test your womanhood."
- "It's long overdue that we settle this pussy to pussy and clit to clit."
- "Is there any other way?"
- "No way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment