Sunday, October 2, 2022

My freaky aunt


"Everything I know about sex I learned from my aunt. My mother was always very prudish and didn't like to talk about such topics. Her sister, on the other hand, was never so reserved. I always suspected that she used to have a wild sex life. But even I was surprised when I found out how wild it actually was. In fact, it was my PE lecturer at college who was able to recognize the connection between me and my aunt because of my last name. Apparently, the two knew each other from their university days. She told me that Aunt Leanna used to be notorious for stealing girls from their girlfriends. That doesn't surprise me at all. Many tried to humiliate her for this audacity by sexually outfighting her. But according to my lecturer, very few women succeeded, except for herself. The two are said to have maintained an intense and long-lasting rivalry, which was lived out in regular sex duels. Interestingly, she still seemed to have a lot of admiration for Leanna. She said, A Latina will do everything in her power to make you wet like never before. This passion and dedication makes every tribfight against her a uniquely intense experience. And your aunt was a master at using her pussy against her rivals in any way she could. She could take as well as she could dish out. We've made each other cum countless times. It seems to me that there is a completely unknown facet of Leanna. I should confront her about it. Maybe she can teach me a thing or two."

No comments:

Post a Comment