Sunday, March 12, 2023

"Dear diary...


...Mom and Dad went on vacation to the Seychelles and I look after the house during my semester break. But today I made a strange discovery while searching for my old school yearbooks. In the back of Mom's closet was a box full of video cassettes labeled with various dates from 1987 to 1990, a few years before I was born. When I inserted them into Dad's old VCR, I couldn't believe my eyes: Mom was a sexfighter! Apparently, Dad was a very desirable man in his twenties and Mom had to fend off many rivals because of that. Dad taped these duels, maybe so he and Mom could watch her fights together later. There must have been at least thirty tapes of Mom's sexfights against different women in the box. At first glance, she seemed skilful at using her sex against her rivals. But I wonder if Mom could have been a match for me in her younger days. Her opponents didn't look like much to be honest, at least compared to the bitches I've taken on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment