Sunday, January 28, 2024

In front of their battleground


- "This is my final warning, bitch! Get out of my face or I'll humiliate you in your own bed."
- "You want to beat me at my own game? What a tempting yet ridiculous thought."
- "Feel my tits on yours, look at my body! You really don't want to confront me, trust me."
- "Well, I'm not impressed, cunt. I feel how willing your nipples are to fence against mine. And let me guess, your panties are already dripping? Mhmm, mine too."
- "Horny slut! Then let's do it! Fully naked, woman to woman! I want to feel the juices of our wringing pussies mingle."
- "Who's horny now, huh? Let's get rid of this! I want nothing between my sex and yours. May the better lesbian make the other one cum first."

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the hottest starts to a sexfight ever...

    ReplyDelete