Sunday, June 16, 2024

No sharing desired


- "Are you fucking serious? Fae is mine, you girlfriend-stealing bitch. Find your own girl."
- "Oh, please. You've only been seeing her for...like what? A few weeks? Fae and I have known each other since high school and I have always loved her. We've been intimate more than once before you slut came into her life."
- "Watch your mouth, cunt! If you want to fight over Fae, let's go outside."
- "Ooohhh, look who's talking…then let me break your nose before I lick Fae's tits!"

Fae (blonde) liked the idea of her two love interests fighting for her, but she didn't want them to hurt each other. They were both so beautiful and she loved them both. She wished they could just get along. "Hey you two, stop it! I'm flattered that you two want to mud wrestle or whatever to fuck me. But why this drama? How about this? You settle this like real women. A sexfight. The one with the better pussy gets to keep me."
Fae's suggestion seemed to take Tamara (red-haired) by surprise. "Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked, her voice laced with wonder. Carissa (black-haired) glanced at Fae, her eyes sparkling with desire. "Yes, I'm sure. I trust Fae to make the right choice." She stood up, took a step closer to Tamara, her hips swaying enticingly. "And I'm ready whenever you are." "Great! It's been ages since I've enjoyed a challenging pussyfight. Show me your moves! Let's find out if you're worthy of Fae."

Fae watched, her heart racing as the two moaning and gasping women began to grind their wet pussies together, finding rhythm and speed that seemed to drive them both wild. Their slippery clits danced around each other and intertwined in a delightful mess. Fae couldn't help but pleasure herself. The three women pushed each other further and further, so that the moans soon turned into loud screams. 

Suddenly Carissa and Tamara paused their showdown and Fae also stopped massaging her clit, whereupon she took a deep breath. "I can feel it," Carissa panted. "You're going to cum...and you will like it." She looked into Tamara's eyes, challenging her. Tamara's thighs bucked against Carissa's, her lust reaching a fever pitch. "I'm not going to let you do that," she growled, her fingers digging into Carissa's soft tits. "Let me teach you a lesson who will cum first here." 

Then both of them looked at Fae like two hungry wildcats and whispered at the same time, "You're mine!"

1 comment: